2008-04-07

Video: Wireless Survey in 60 Seconds


Here's a 60 second version of a video that can be seen in full here.
Editing it down to one minute is obviously a bit of an experiment. Let me know what you think!
Michael Bidu, Executive Director of WINBC, gives a quick overview of the results of a 2007 survey of the wireless industry in British Columbia. The sector is healthy with over $1B in revenue and 6,000 employees. It has now reached a level of maturity where substantial investment is needed to fund the sales and marketing needed for the next stage of growth.

From MoMoVan, Mobile Monday in Vancouver, March 3, 2008.


Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Hi Bruce,
    I've enjoyed stumbling across your blog. Very nice! For whatever reason tho (my own dyslexia peut etre?), I spent a few frustrated moments trying to figure out what to click on to see the latest video entry! Now that I finally see the arrowhead it's obvious, but it wasn't originally.

    Maybe if all the arrowheads where on the same side of the logo block they're embedded in ... ?? Anyway, dyslexia or not, I'm enjoying the videos you're making available. Thanks for all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:39 PM

    Just to add: that went by awful quick. I think a minute was just a bit too quick to catch all that fleeting information. Whoosh!

    ReplyDelete